Think Real Estate Rossmoyne Scholarship
WHO CAN APPLY
Graduating high school students who are residents of Rossmoyne neighborhood (or residing in the 91207-zip code) in Glendale California.
The Robles Family Rossmoyne Scholarship was created in 2018 to support the academic achievement of Rossmoyne residents and to support the next generation of good neighbors. We at Think Real Estate are looking to recognize a young person from the neighborhood who is continuing their education in some way beyond high school and who embodies the qualities of a good neighbor. Being a good neighbor can be so many different things. Share with us your passions, accomplishments, and what inspires you.
The fund was established by Dave and Jennie Robles of Think Real Estate who have lived and raised their children in Rossmoyne. They designed this scholarship in gratitude to this wonderful neighborhood and its residents that have enhanced their lives and business.
- Be a resident of Glendale California living in the 91207-zip code
- Be a high school graduate or eligible for graduation in the year in which the scholarship is awarded
- Have achieved a minimum 2.5 cumulative grade point average on a 4.0 scale
- Be planning to pursue undergraduate study (full or part-time) at a two- or four-year college or university or other school of the student's choice accredited by one or more of the accrediting bodies.
There is one award of $1,000 given each year.
The committee will review requests for scholarships according to the following criteria:
- Individual motivation
- Community service
HOW TO APPLY
Completed application will be accepted March 1st to May 15th
Recipient will be notified the 1st week of June
Terms and conditions
- Residency in the 91207-zip code required.
- Award recipient agrees to appear in social media announcement of award as well as advertising for next years scholarship