Think Real Estate Glendale Scholarship
WHO CAN APPLY
Graduating high school students who are residents of Glendale, California
The Think Real Estate Scholarship was created in 2018 to support the academic achievement of local residents and to support the next generation of good neighbors. We at Think Real Estate are looking to recognize a young person from our community who is continuing their education in some way beyond high school and who embodies the qualities of a good neighbor. Being a good neighbor can be so many different things. Share with us your passions, accomplishments, and what inspires you.
The fund was established by Dave and Jennie Robles of Think Real Estate who have lived and raised their children in Glendale. They designed this scholarship in gratitude to this wonderful neighborhood and its residents that have enhanced their lives and business.
- Be a resident of Glendale California
- Be a high school graduate or eligible for graduation in the year in which the scholarship is awarded
- Have achieved a minimum 2.5 cumulative grade point average on a 4.0 scale
- Be planning to pursue undergraduate study (full or part-time) at a two- or four-year college or university or other school of the student's choice accredited by one or more of the accrediting bodies.
There is one award of $5,000 given each year.
The committee will review requests for scholarships according to the following criteria:
- Individual motivation
- Community service
HOW TO APPLY
Completed applications will be accepted March 1st to June 1st
Recipient will be notified the 2nd week of June
Terms and conditions
- Residency in Glendale California
- Award recipient agrees to appear in social media announcement of award as well as advertising for next years scholarship