LA Fab 5 - Episode 4
What are the best houses for sale in Los Angeles this week? Find out on the LA Fab 5. We'll show you the best of the best from character starter homes to grand estates. Join us each week as we explore everything from Tudors in Pasadena, Mid-Century architectural homes in the Hollywood Hills, and mansions in Beverly Hills. Come see all the unique and diverse neighborhoods and architectural styles our city has to offer.
The LA Fab 5 - The Details
4422 Camellia Ave.
Studio City CA 91602
- 5 beds and 8 baths
- 5,198 SF
- Gated Modern Masterpiece
- Manicured lawns
- European oak wood floors, high ceilings
- Designer Italian kitchen boasting quartz countertops
- The spa-like master bath features a soaking tub & rain shower.
- Downstairs are a state of the art movie theater/ Media room, Massage room, and an additional en-suite guest room.
- The private entertainer’s yard features a sparkling pool and spa perfect for relaxation or entertaining. include a pool house
Listed by Adi Livyatan of Rodeo Realty
6934 Treasure Trail
Los Angeles CA 90068
- 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom
- 551 SF
- Private home on a quiet street in Hollywood Hills
- Surrounded by trees
- an open floor plan, and fireplace.
- A modern kitchen
- On a quiet road in one of the most desirable neighborhoods.
- Walking distance from The Hollywood Bowl, Universal Studios, Runyon Canyon
Listed by Bradley Gilboe of Keller Williams
416 Sherman Canal
Venice CA 90291
- 3 bedrooms and 2 baths
- 1910 bungalow on the Venice Canals
- one of the original homes in this historic area
- updated with designer bathrooms and a new kitchen
- Pitched wood-beamed ceilings
- Exquisite outdoor spaces, including mature trees and breathtaking water views.
- A renovated bathroom with subway tiling, cook's kitchen, dining area, and laundry complete the first floor.
- Stunning master bedroom with a private rooftop deck overlooking the canals.
- Heath-tiled hearths and Malm fireplaces
Laura Stupske of The Agency
4033 Chevy Chase Drive
La Canada Flintridge CA 91011
- 7 bedrooms and 11 baths
- 12,113 SF
- Wrought iron gates and Austrian cobblestone drive
- French Normandy estate atop a 3.34-acre lot
- Oversized circular motor court & water fountain.
- Soaring 30-foot high ceilings & a winding staircase that showcases the two-story home.
- Seven en-suite bedrooms
- The kitchen includes a built-in bay window banquette dining area and two islands.
- The indoor/outdoor media room with a bar and jacuzzi for 12 is the perfect space for hosting guests.
- Private forest including bridges, natural streams, and massive oak trees.
Thomas Atamian of Compass Realty
Sam Buchana of B & B Realty
3951 Royal Oak Place
Encino CA 91436
- 6 bedrooms
- 10 baths
- Custom-built luxury view estate
- Large flat yard and serene views in Encino’s celebrity enclave of Royal Oaks.
- Located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac
- Jaw-dropping movie theater / media room
- Sports court and pool
- Chef's kitchen.
- 2000 square-feet garage.
- Additional amenities include Elevator, Indoor Atrium, Pool House, Gym, and Butlers Kitchen
Maya Brush of The Agency
Craig Knizek of the Agency