6 Things You Get When You List With Us
1. Everything begins with an upbeat attitude
Whoever said that the world of real estate can't be enjoyable or even fun? We think our personal energy and enthusiasm set the right tone for honest, fair negotiations. A big part of our positive attitude comes from the fact that we genuinely like people and want to help. And the best way to do that is to truly get to know our clients and their individual needs.
2. You, the client, should always be in the driver's seat
We'll work to earn your confidence by providing advice that's clear and helpful to your particular situation. We'll try to put ourselves in your shoes so we can understand what's in your best interests and what isn't. We'll always be candid with you, just as we would want for ourselves. You can end your agreement with us at any time, but we know that if we do your job, you won't want to.
3. Gorgeous images help convey quality
We bring in talented photographers who know how to showcase a home in the best possible light. We think this helps both buyers and sellers because the images reveal the true potential of a home. They capture and communicate a definite lifestyle.
4. Stunning brochures are essential
Because they tend to view so many different houses, home buyers appreciate having a memorable brochure that gives all the necessary key information, both about the home itself and the surrounding neighborhood. it's an enticement for buyers who haven't seen the home and a reminder for those who have.
5. Effective marketing requires the vast power of the internet
A buyer's first viewing of a home is predominately on the internet. That's why we create a customized, professional-looking website for each home we represent. We also:
- Send out email blasts to buyers agents we know work in the area
- Devise social media campaigns to promote our clients' homes
- Buy social media ads on Facebook and Google to maximize exposure with 1000's of potential buyers
6. At the end of the day, it's all about results
Everything starts with us listening to you very carefully so we understand what's most important to you. We then apply our negotiating expertise on your behalf in order to achieve an optimal financial outcome. We negotiate every dollar as though it's our own, s in the end, you get the best possible price and terms.